1. Start with a 2" x 6" piece of dsp.
2. Punch both ends with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
3. Using your Paper Trimmer, line up the middle scallop with the 1" mark on the RIGHT side of your trimmer.
4. Cut up to the 1" mark like in the photo.
5. Flip your paper and cut up to the 1" mark on the OPPOSITE side.
6. You can see in the top right photo how they fit together.
7. Decorate as you please.
Instead of including a thank you card in my customers bags, I will be adding these little treats.
Don't forget to buy your Peppermint Patty's. I only used the stamp set in the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit.