Monday, August 31, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
2. Cut 2-3/4” off left side.
3. Cut off excess ¼” along the bottom edge of the other side. (Part of the file folder on one is ¼” longer than on the other – it’s a little hard to explain.)
4. Cut ½” off right side (measured from normal edge, not label tab).
5. Score on right side at 6” and 6-1/2” from center fold.
6. Score horizontally 3-1/8” up from bottom edge.
7. Cut notch in bottom right corner where horizontal and 6” vertical score lines meet. This transforms the right side into the flap of the notebook.
8. Fold bottom edge up along horizontal score, and fold a couple of times to get that center fold going the other direction where you’ve folded it in. This creates a nice pocket on the left side.
9. Adhere notepad to right side. You can also adhere a loop of ribbon inside your notebook using a Mini Glue Dot. Perfect for a pencil.
10. Adhere one side of Velcro piece to right edge.
11. Fold left side over notepad, and adhere other side of Velcro piece.
12. Fold right side over, at score lines, and Velcro to left side to secure notebook closed.
I want to thank Nancy Horn for sharing these directions that she got from Stampin' Up's! Demo Support. These folders were in our Stampin' Success which we receive every month as a demonstrator.
The stickie cover, pen and ribbon is used to put in your catalog so you don't loose your spot and to be able to mark all the stamps you want to buy. I found this idea here.
The last item is a name tag to go on our bags at convention. These are for my roommates at convention. I just cut out 2 pieces of medium weight card board with the Top Note Die and also one of the designer papers that match the notepad and glued them all together added their initials, a little ribbon and a large eyelet to put the book ring through so we can attach to our bag. Thats it! I made them all different. So now we can take notes at convention and mark up our catalogs in style.......