Monday, March 14, 2011

And the Winner Is? Carrot From the Petal Cone Die!

I want to thank all of you who took advantage of my "Anniversary Sale". Susan & Tammy will receive a Fabric Flower Pin, FREE shipping & Sale-a-bration items.
Aren't these Carrots & Bunnies the cutest? I saw these on Sandy Hancock's blog. She was posting some of the items from her recent Downline Meeting. Theresa Vargas is the one who originally created these cute little bunnies!
Petal Cone Die (carrot)
#2 Large Scallop Circle Die (used to make the top of the carrot, so clever!)
Polka Dots embossing folder (carrot)
2 1/2" Scallop Circle Punch (green by the top of the carrot)
Ornament Punch (face and body)
Small & Medium Oval punches (ears)
3/4" circle punch (cheeks)
1/2" circle punch (paws & nose, cut down to a triangle)
Owl Punch (eyes)
I've already made about 4 of these guys and plan to make many more. I found the Chocolate Marshmallow bunny at the grocery store. The ones I found fit perfect inside the cone.
TIP: After you cut your cone out, cut off one of the scallops, fold your cone in half and put in the embossing folder face up. This way you get the dots on the front of the cone and also on the inside top piece.

2 comments:

Tiffany Bauer said...

These are too stinkin' cute!!! I did see them earlier on Sandy's blog and wanted to spotlight them on My Crafty Picks but I could not find a blog for Theresa. So I wan to spotlight yours on My Crafty Picks #8 on 3-20-11. And I believe you are good by saying where you got the idea but if you wish to decline please email me trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care!!

Amanda Coughlin said...

thanks for sharing...very cute!