Friday, August 19, 2011

Petite Pocket Die

These little holders are so fun to make. I wasn't going to buy the Petite Pocket Die.......then I went to convention. OMG, they had so many ideas using this die that my head was spinning. This die also is big enough for a gift card, but I haven't tried it......yet!
So for the first one, I used the In Color Paper Packs dsp. You only need a piece cut to 3 1/2" x 10", to cut each one out. Run your adhesive on the sides and you've got your little pocket. I added a scallop circle to each side and used the gel pen to add the dots in the scallops. Wrapped some Linen thread around and added my saying from Perfect Words (Hostess set) and punched out with the Modern Label Punch. Added my Pixie Sticks and it makes a cute little gift for someone. You could also add some pencils.
This is the same one, but used Wisteria Wonder. I punched out the scallops and tied with White Bakers Twine.
This one I cut out Cherry Cobbler card stock, stamped the flourish (hard to see in the photo, click on it to see it better) from Creative Elements (one of my new/FREE sets that I love). I tied a piece of Timeless Portrait fabric that I ripped around it, added one of our new HUGE buttons (these are in the Holiday Mini) & added my fork, knife & spoon. Can you see these made for Thanksgiving or Christmas or any other occasion to match your dishes? The ideas are endless with this die. I wasn't even going to buy it.....I know you are shocked......but then I HAD to have it. I'm sure you will NEED it too, you can go to my online store HERE to order. Item #123131.
And don't forget about the Designer Series paper that is on sale now, buy 3 get one FREE.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow!! These are all fabulous. I especially love the cherry cobbler with the cutlery in it! I will be ordering this die soon too!

Carol Carriveau said...

I remember seeing these on the table at our Luv2Stamp meeting...they are adorable!