Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Friday, January 21, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
This is an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!!! I just got back from the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in Nashville with a phenomenal offer from Stampin' Up! to grow my team by one person by this Friday (January 21st)... with a no-cost kit. That's right!!! Stampin' Up! is giving me a FREE STARTER KIT to give away to someone that would like to join the Stampin' Up! family and start their own business!!!!
Yes, you read it right, a full starter kit and all demonstrator benefits at no cost to you... to begin building your own Stampin' Up! business.
Some of the benefits are:
- A FREE starter kit (value of more than $350)
- Be on board for Sale-a-bration (our biggest sale of the year and best time to jumpstart your new business)
- 30% discount on your first order
- A great tax write off for all that fabulous product you buy anyway...
- A maintenance free - low cost website from Stampin' Up!
- A 24/7 ordering/training/resource site inside StampinUp.com
- Add extra income to your household, save for a vacation or new car!
- Discover lasting friendships
- Flexible schedule (you work when you want)
- A fun career demonstrator as an upline to enhance your success, encourage and guide you
- And so much more...
We are on a really tight schedule....the paperwork has to be postmarked and in the mail by this FRIDAY, January 21st....so I'm asking you to answer the questions below by Friday at 10:00 am to qualify to be selected for the FREE Starter Kit! I will be drawing the winner on Friday morning and contacting you on Friday to get the ball rolling!!!!
Reply to this email as soon as possible and answer the following three questions:
1) Why do I want to be included in this opportunity?
2) What would a goal for your demonstratorship be?
3) Are you willing to build a team of your own? And do you already have someone(s) in mind?
Please include your name, phone number and email address. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to talk in person, you can call me at (925) 778-8266. I look forward to hearing from you... and remember, the clock is ticking towards Friday (the date that the kit and contract must be postmarked by).
If your name is drawn - I will walk you through the paperwork to customize your kit on Friday!!!